What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-ups.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually contain sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you usually navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not the person
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
They are strictly necessary, they serve to control your user session, preferences and other details of the operation of the web. The website does not work correctly or you do not have access to it if you do not allow at least these cookies.
Third party cookies
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing www.ga-wellness.com for example, when you use the social media content sharing button. Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookies policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.